From BenningtonWiki
Jump to: navigation, search

1. Contact Alumni – work with Alumni relations/External relations offices

2. If school funding isn’t available, see which foundations offer money for agriculture education advances
Here are a few:

- Sustainable Agriculture Research Education (SARE) funding

- grants.gov

-The Foundation Center where you can search for grants using terms
like “sustainable agriculture” or “agriculture.”

- USDA on funding
More information on funding your work.

- Kellogg Foundation Grant seeking
Gives grants and also includes PDFs on budget writing, etc.

Proposal Writing Short Course The Foundation Center
Advice for writing effective proposals