an·i·ma·tion (ăn'ə-mā'shən) n.
1. The act, process, or result of imparting life, interest, spirit, motion, or activity. 2. The quality or condition of being alive, active, spirited, or vigorous. 3. 1. The art or process of preparing animated cartoons. 2. An animated cartoon.
This is the hub for Sue Rees' classes in animation at Bennington college. Here you can find classes being offered, animation resources and more. Each class page contains notes on that class and discussion areas for the assignments and groups.
Courses offered in fall of 2006
- 28 Principles of Animation
- An animation about animation techniques
- Animation Magazine
- Animation Nation - a forum for professional American animators
- Animating Under the Camera
- Animation World Network
- Chronology of Animation
- Drawn Under-Camera Style Animation
- Experimental Animation Techniques
- Hints and tips for the animation hobbyist
- Keyframe - the Animation Resource
- Media & Techniques in Animation
- Notes, Model Sheets and Reference material by Professional Animators